Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Walking In The Cold Weather

The wind was howling my teeth were chattering it felt like I was in Antarctica it felt like I was going to faint. My entire body was frozen, When suddenly It started to rain hail my body felt bruised  my stomach started to howl with hunger I was cold hungry and Late.


“Hurry up before I get two days of detention I thought to myself” As I kept on walking I tripped over my shoe laces and fell flat into the ground So then I walked slowly and carefully to school, Finally I was there the location I have been waiting for.

I then went into class my Teacher asked me “Why were you late she growled. A little shiver went down my back “Sorry Mrs Squires you don't know what I had to go through just to get to school I muttered back to her. “Its alright Sapphire I will give you a warning but tomorrow you better come early. “Okay Mrs I will.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.