Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

I heard a whisper but know one was there

      I heard a whisper but know one was there

  •        Planning:the story is set in the spooky dark forest
  •       He try’s to find out who was whispering his name
  •      he saying who is the one who keeps on saying his name
  •       the problem is that someone is saying his name
  •              he is thinking what he is going to do
  •                        his parents go missing
  •                 camping, he was in a deep sleep,I the brother and sister had pranked her
  • halloween
  •                  he had just come back from school  




Feelings
scared
frightened
sorrow
sad
worried
tired
exhausted  



I heard a whisper but know one was there



Exhausted my legs were so sore I thought it was going to snap finally I was home


‘’home sweet home’’ I shouted with enthusiasm. Straight to the bathroom to get changed for the most exciting day of my life halloween!!! I was ready to trick or treat I was a little dead girl. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, Knocking and knocking was so much fun especially getting  the candy I had a sack full of candy. When I was going home


I heard a voice someone was calling my name sally  with a soft whisper  as I turned around know one was there so I sprinted home. I spreaded all the candy and sweets onto my bed I made an angel shape in the lollies when I heard my mother shouting hurry up get your stuff ready for camp I packed my bag and I was ready to go. Still in my costume I fell asleep in the car we were finally there I got my tent set up I was just about to go to sleep Then I heard the voice again this time I was scared and frightened.Not long after the voice I had heard I went to see who was out there somebody pushed me out of my tent and locked it.Tired and exhausted, I had  heard the voice again and the voice said

‘’I have taken you mother and father’’  the voice said with a gentle voice ‘’what do you want who are you’’ I am the little dead girl when I heard that she was the little dead girl she didn't believe her so the little dead girl started to glow Ahhh!!! she screamed with terror that she started to cry when suddenly all you heard was laughing sally stood up with bravery and then saw It was her family  who had trick her ‘’trick  or treat ‘’happy halloween’’ they said as they were laughing. We went home everybody in my family watched the movie that made me embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.