Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Netbook Reflecton 2013

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning?


With my net book connected I can do anything no more tired hands and running out of paper without my netbook connected I wouldn't be in this position right now


I have learnt from my teacher Inverse a year 8 strategy and he also told me if I ever needed help with a strategy just click on tracking my success and there is heaps of links to click on that could help you.
Things I have learnt on my own are Learning the time and Multiplication.


I have learnt something of my friend is place value and percentages.  


I have helped people with some of their questions on math whizz.


We have our own Gmail and whenever we need to do something important you just go to create and there's all sort of things you will need It is better than pencils and paper It helps me a lot in maths reading and writing.
 



What I like about my netbook:
I love learning new things in math whizz and xtra math
Tracking my success
checklists
games when Mr Barks or Ms Nua lets me play games
Its better to use with Instead of books and pencils

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.